Marsha McWilson is a professional recording artist, songwriter, actress,
motivational speaker, & TV/radio host
"She's a mover and shaker in a world where most people sit down!"
— Sherri Shepherd, talk show host and actress
“Marsha is a fabulous singer. I loved her performance. I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more from her.”
— Janice Mitchell, Jazz & Blues vocalist
“That was beautiful!! She has a great voice and it was perfect for that song!”
— Sharon Cantillon, Buffalo News photographer
* won an acting contest on the Tom Joyner Celebrity Cruise
* appeared in Tyler Perry's TV series "If Loving You Is Wrong"
* shared stages with crooner Michael Buble, Johnny Gill and blues singer Claudette King (B.B. King's daughter)
* led a Gospel choir down the runway at Fashion Week in Toronto
* appeared multiple times on TV, including TCT's "Celebrate" and WKBW's "AM Buffalo"
* motivational speaker trained by Les Brown , the world's leading motivational speaker
* started her own tribute act impersonating Etta James with songs like the married couples' favorite "At Last"
* booked 15 groups for an entire day of programming at the Niagara Falls Blues Fest where she also performed
* performed on stage with a white rock band singing The Beatles' "Come Together" at the Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls
* met several famous performers including Bobby Brown, Shirley Caesar, and Chaka Khan
If it's one thing Marsha is, it's versatile. From blues to jazz, rock to Gospel, singing to acting and then some, the dynamic Marsha McWilson has the charisma, energy and personality to endear herself to a wide variety of audiences. In general, her core audience is black and white women ages 35-64.